23 Dec SUSTech Student Exam Regulations
Posted at 09:45h in Additional Information
- Students are required to enter the exam venue 10 minutes before the exam, be seated according to proctor’s instruction and put their Student ID Card on the desk. Students are not allowed to enter the exam venue later than 30 minutes after the start of exam, neither to leave the exam venue within the first 30 minutes of the exam.
- Students shall bring their Student ID Card to take the exam, and put it on the desk for check. Without permission, students are not allowed to bring any reference material, books, paper, electronic devices such as mobile phone, electronic dictionary, etc. into the room, or students should leave such items in the designated area and switch off all electronic devices before taking a seat.
- Students should complete all information required on the cover of the answer sheet. The answer sheet is considered invalid if any mark by student is discovered.
- Proctors distribute exam paper, answer sheet and scratch paper, which should all be collected at the end of the exam. Students are not allowed to take these items out of the classroom. If any printing mistake is found, please query proctors. Students are not allowed to talk to each other.
- Students are not allowed to leave their seat or the exam venue during the exam without permission. Students who have completed their work and wish to leave in advance should raise his/her hand to notify proctors to collect their answer sheet. After submitting the answer sheet, students are not allowed to linger or speak loudly around the exam venue. Students should immediately stop writing when proctors declare the end of the exam. Students should remain in their seat until proctors have collected and counted all exam papers and answer sheets.
- Students are not allowed to refer to any books (open-book exam excluded), to talk to others, to copy other students’ answers or help others to do so, to pass notes, to exchange answer sheet, to give a signal or to take the test for another student. Any breach of the rules or cheating will result in zero point of your academic record and punishment according to relevant regulations.
- Taking the exam for somebody else or having any person take the exam for you, using telecommunication or electronic devices for cheating, organizing cheating, theft or intentional damage to exam paper, and other severe cheating behaviors will result in school expulsion.
- Any cheating behavior being found after the exam will be punished according to relevant regulations.
Teaching Affairs Office